Saturday, May 25, 2013

Well I havent posted here in a while, but I wanted to start adding some of the content I am currently working on in my free time.  I'll add a few projects Ive worked on other the last few months to start off with.

 
This is from a house warming basket full of goodies I made for a friend. 
 
 
This is a photo I took in Freefort in March 2013 & edited for a photo project that is now in my living room.  I used PS CS5.
 
 
And this is the original.  :)
 
 

 
This is a second photograph taken in Freeport in March 2013.  I also edited this photo in PS CS 5 & it is part of the same project for my living room, as the above photo.
 
 
This is the original. :)
 
So those are few projects I have been working on in the last few months.  Along with three birthday parties, all three of which I did the cakes & decorations for.  I also was fortunate enough to spend some time in the Bahamas over the Easter holiday (where my photos were taken!), and there are several other upcoming projects I am working on with some of the other photos I took while there.  Also recently I visited Kure Beach on the NC coast and there are some projects I am planning for images I was able to take while I was enjoying myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment